Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Now I know why!

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (44%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (46%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


This explains everything. I always wonder why I forget things, why I make mistakes... it's because I'm only using 90% of my brain!!! hehehehehe!!! Actually, I just had to do this test that I found via Emeraldkitty who found it via Meggiecat (some feline pattern emerging here!). Basically I guess it means my brain is pretty balanced! Ha! I find that one funny.... but the questions asked made me think. I like order, but I like chaos. .... Probably stems from the fact that I'm Pisces with very strong Virgo tendencies...

Well, off to put the creative brain to the test, trying to find something to make for dinner... oooh, I wonder if it's too late to make sushi rice :) since my friend Ann G taught me how, I've been making it at least once a week.

Excellent, I just sent a picture of my first sushi plate, which should be right below here (or above, not sure yet). Enjoy.

No comments: