Well, enough with the whining, I'm ready to act!
Here is where I have stuff... on the web, at Webshots and Picture Trail.
Presenting, in no particular order, my various "stuff I made" on the web.
- My "pieces" for the Krafty Lady Design Team
- Ooops, Oh no!!! I think this is my most popular album!
- ATC album 1 and ATC album 2
- My First Star Book Made at the end of 2004
- Smudges in Time DT Gallery
- Altered Book - haven't played with that one for a while!
- Swaps Items made for various 2004 swaps
- 2004 Creations - A selection (need to update those! Note to self!)
- Published creations - cards and others, published in Australian magazines. I just got published in Vamp Stamp News in the USA! Will show this soon!
- Cute cards I made a while ago! Just so no one can blackmail me, EVER! hehehe!!
You can also spot some of my work here (some links might be broken, feel free to let me know! No time to check them today! I know, bad bad blogger I am!!):
- A Monthly Rubber Stamps Club (great place with heaps of info!)
- April 2006
- Anniversary Contest/Competition
- September 2005(using Brenda Marks's gorgeous To Dye For backgrounds!)
- December 2005
- February 2006
- April 2006
- Stonehouse Stamps: Gallery (Stonehouse Stamps' Home is here)
- About Art Accents Gallery and Contests: No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4
- Smudges in Time Design Team Gallery (Feb'05 to Sept'05)
- The Stampsmith - Featured Artists #5 and Gallery #7, Valentine (at the bottom), Gallery #10 (near bottom)
- Creative Zone under I am Woman Gallery and Tag Art Reader Gallery October 2003
- Oriental Stamp Art Online Zine - Spectrum
Issue #1 (Cover Art)
- Time to Stamp Gallery or these direct links: Gallery 1 and Gallery 2)
- Qwikart Art Stamps in various showcases
- Christmas Gallery at Rubberstamp Avenue
- Designs Ink'd: Gallery and Tutorials [seems this site/company is now retired]and at Unmounted Central
- StampMania Australia (WA) a little red Oriental card in the Gallery
- PipeDreamInk's Opals gallery (artwork no longer displayed but it was a little brooch!)
- FibersFromAfar where I was a design team member for a couple of months
- I have a card in the Stampers' Mall (which I'd forgotten about!)
Well, at least now I know where I stand!!! And Topcities can have 20c and call someone who cares!
I'll be back in a day or two with my "art received" albums!