Friday, June 16, 2006

Other people's stuff: Jewelry, Origami, and Colouring

I originally posted this in my Stampamajiggies blog. But I can't see the point of having two blogs when this one has become such a mish-mash of things around me. So I am moving posts on this blog, to delete the other one. I'm trying to post them by marking them with the date they were originally posted. Fingers Crossed.
This post was originally uploaded on: 16 June 2006
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I thought I'd share some links I like:
Tricia B True's Jewelry, an Origami Christmas Tree by Karen Thomas and Colouring Tech I think even I can do by Sija from The Netherlands

Sija's Great Colouring Tips using Stone House Stamps - Now, this is a colouring technique I think I should try as I think I might just be able to do it! Those who know me know I'm not big on colouring (only because I don't feel very good at it!)  - I prefer backgrounds!
Tricia B True has made some wonderful jewelry and she sells it too! I met Tricia through the Oriental Stamp Art list. She's a nice lady, so even if you don't buy, go see, and email her to let her know what you think of her stuff!!! I love those beaded bracelets!!
A great little Origami Christmas Tree by Karen Thomas! Easy peasy and the results are stunning!

Ok, while I'm sharing links, here's a couple more:
You Send It - Lets you send large files, without the instability of some email clients. I managed to send up to 10MB in one file to a friend using my Dial Up Connection.

Two great sites offering information on Geishas: Wikipedia and Immortal Geisha
That's all for today!
Enjoy!

PS: if you like Sija's work, stop by my friend Barb Porritt's website and get yourself the ArtSpecially books (if you live in Australia you can order from Barb, if you're elsewhere there's links there for you to order your copy locally)

No comments: