Sunday, October 15, 2006

RubberStampMadness!!!!

RubberStampMadness listed one of my Yahoo!Photo albums!!!
You can see the listing here, and the album here under my oz_france Yahoo profile.
What an exciting thing!!!
Anyway, if you look to the left you can see more RAKs and also some stuff I made!

Today, I made soap! Well, I rebatched some "noodles" my friend Tania gave me, and tried to convert a small portion into shaving soap! We'll see how it goes.

I better stop rambling, sprained my wrist yesterday falling flat on my backside... skating! First time in a few weeks, hubby says I was getting too confident! I think there was some weird force pulling my skates from under me as I almost fell two other times, and it was really weird... Doesn't help that I woke up with blocked sinuses and ears!!!

Well, off to help the girls with their craft!

Have a great day!!!
Oh, I should also mention that there is an article about Sulea in that same RSM, now that's a feat! (Sulea's got an etsy space too)

No comments: