These are charms I made for Julie Hetherington's charm swap.
The "beads" below were for a bead swap.
I have my return beads all in one place (just about, I wore a couple already) and I will try to find my charms too and scan them, but the charms are on Julie's blog, so you can look there (and look at her beauties too!)
That's all I have time for at the moment, oh, and just a tin I made, to finish off the post. I have to say I'm really pleased with how it came out. I used some acrylic paint, but something was missing on the tin to match the embellishment (which is made of polymer clay and highlighted with Pearl Ex then edged with a Krylon Leafing pen) so I put some Pearl Ex in some Gum Arabic, and painted that over the acrylic paint. Perfect (to me). Just what I needed. :)