Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Swap Items

These are charms I made for Julie Hetherington's charm swap.

The "beads" below were for a bead swap.



I have my return beads all in one place (just about, I wore a couple already) and I will try to find my charms too and scan them, but the charms are on Julie's blog, so you can look there (and look at her beauties too!)



That's all I have time for at the moment, oh, and just a tin I made, to finish off the post. I have to say I'm really pleased with how it came out. I used some acrylic paint, but something was missing on the tin to match the embellishment (which is made of polymer clay and highlighted with Pearl Ex then edged with a Krylon Leafing pen) so I put some Pearl Ex in some Gum Arabic, and painted that over the acrylic paint. Perfect (to me). Just what I needed. :)


3 comments:

carmel said...

loved your charm for the swap France, also really like that tin, great colours. cheers, Carmel x

Julie H said...

Oooh I do like how the tin turned out - very nice.

BrigitteG said...

Coucou France !
ahhh oui !! J'adore la petite boite en metal peinte ! tres antique !
Brigitte de NSW