Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gorgeous photography


Mountain peace!
Originally uploaded by suresh_gundappa

Beautiful pictures to be seen!!!

That's it for me for today, I'm having a bunch of minor health things just bugging the heck out of me, the least of which is my sprained thumb! I remember doing something (can't remember what, either pouring from a pot or opening a jar) this last weekend and feeling one of those electric muscle shock type things (like a funny bone on your elbow), and didn't think much of it until it started hurting again..... sprained a thumb without even doing anything very exciting, EVEN!
So rather than bore you with the rest (and it's hard to type when your thumb is bandaged to your hand so you stop using it and aggravating it!) go see some photography. I'm off to bed with a podcast, thanks to Justine who got it from Patti (Sneaky Patti just changed her blog! no wonder my link wasn't working! She also makes beeeeyuuuutiful soap).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no you poor thing, take care.

Heather T. said...

Hey, I hope your thumb is feeling better!! Next time, try doing something a bit more exciting before you hurt yourself, ok? *lol*

Justine said...

Oh I hope your thumb feels better soon! You don't realise how much you need your limbs/fingers until you can't use them anymore!

I hope you found the meditation helpful. :)

Take care and I hope all your health probs are over soon!!!

France said...

Hi Justine (not sure if you'll see this or not) but the meditation was really nice, I was asleep before the 2nd one started! (I had two on my mp3 player).
I'm sure I'll be back on track soon :) thanks!!

patti flynn said...

those meditation podcasts are the best thing since sliced bread.
good to hear that the soothing word is spreading!