Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fit For Health offers a 12 week challenge for people around Fremantle!

(Update: 4 Sept 09) due to so many things going on at the moment, I've decided to not actively participate in the challenge, as I do not need any added stress, but I will continue boot camp, and continue to try and do all the right things on the path to better health and fitter body :) I just don't have time to fill out the form and take the pics!... and the deadline is today! I do boot camp 3x per week, I walk about 3 km 2-4 times a week getting the girls from school after work, and I've recently started drinking Green Smoothies (not just that but I've added them to menu) so if that doesn't do it, I don't know what will!!!

Hi all
The "health club" where I've been doing Boot Camp (for FOUR months now!!!) is having a 12 week challenge, with prizes even, for people around the Fremantle area.
Ric, the owner of Fit For Health is "on a mission to help as many local folks as possible experience and enjoy real body transformation results."
If you're interested, the challenge starts on 5th September (deadline to register is on the 4th, and all it will cost you is a $20 donation to the Rett Syndrome Research Fund via Fit For Health).
You can register HERE!


I won't be able to attend all the Saturday sessions, but I'm going to take the challenge and use my Boot Camp sessions as my exercise for the 12 weeks.

Think about it, 12 weeks will take you close enough to Christmas!!! :)

I'll be back with regular programming a bit later in the week :) with any luck!!

This below is Ric's email, if you're interested in the challenge...

Hi France,

Congratulations again on accepting the "Your Best Body 12-Week Challenge."

I know you're going to love participating. You'll definitely love the results you achieve.

And that's why I'm writing you today...about results.

See, I'm on a mission to help as many local folks as possible experience and enjoy real body transformation results.

I want everyone to have their Best Body!

Call me pollyanish, but that's my mission.

But I need your help to make that happen.

Will you help me? All that I ask is for you to send a quick little email to all your family, friends and co-workers who live locally and invite them to check out the Best Body Challenge web site at:

Freo Best Body Challenge

In fact, probably the easiest thing to do is just forward them THIS email.

That's all there is to it.

Remember, the Best Body Challenge serves two important purposes:

#1: To help as many local people as possible get their best bodies.

#2: To raise funds for a very worthwhile Charity, the Rett Syndrome Research Fund (because, as you know, everyone who participates in the Challenge is asked to give a small, one-time $20 donation to them at or before the Orientation on Saturday, 22nd August).

So this Challenge is BIG winner all the way around.

That's why I hope you'll help me spread the word by forwarding this email to all your local family, friends and co-workers.

Thank you VERY much, in advance.

Sincerely,
Ric Isaac
Fit For Health

P.S. Don't forget to submit your Best Body registration before the deadline on Friday, 4th September!

No comments: