Monday, November 21, 2016

Good Night Diffuser Blend

I've been using this in my diffuser the past few nights and managed to sleep quite well so I'm happy!

I went for
Easy Air/Respiratory Blend (aka Breathe) because blooms are flowering these days and I tend to wake up congested (and though I don't want to admit it, I snore sometimes! *sigh*) and
Cedarwood because it promotes relaxation and
Sandalwood because it helps to lessen tension and promote emotional well-being. What more could you want for a great night's sleep?
The drop measurement are for about 80ml of water.

4 💧 Easy Air (Respiratory Blend a.k.a. Breathe)
2 💧 Cedarwood
1 💧 Hawaiian Sandalwood (or Sandalwood)


 Click to purchase


Join me on my facebook page if you'd like to learn more.
Cheers and thanks for your time.

No comments: